Overhaul your shopping list by adding a few mock meats and nondairy delights. Here are some of the products that make our mouths water the most! Read More
Overhaul your shopping list by adding a few mock meats
and nondairy delights. Here are some of the products that
make our mouths water the most! Read More
1) Educate all truth-seeking souls on the
subject of the principles of natural health maintenance,
improvements and/or restoration as inspired by the
wisdom contained within the sacred pages of The Holy
2) Inspire all seekers to live according to the laws of God and Nature – especially with regard to the adherence to proper diet and the avoidance of physically toxic and/or mind & spirit altering substances.
3) Motivate all seekers to rise to their own highest
level of achievement and well being – both outwardly (in
the material world) and inwardly (in the spiritual
4) Share the knowledge and experience of nearly one quarter of a century of the personal study of and the adherence to the teachings of the great masters in the fields of physical health and spiritual well being.
5) Encourage all seekers to become experts in the field of natural health through the vehicle of their own study and personal experience of these teachings.
6) Give all honor, glory and gratitude to The Lord God, Who is the Creator of all beings, the Doer of all things and the Healer of all infirmities.
"Greens are the No. 1 food you can eat regularly to help improve your health," says Jill Nussinow, MS, RD, a culinary educator in Northern California and the author of The Veggie Queen. That's because leafy vegetables are brimming with fiber along with vitamins, minerals, and plant-based substances that may help protect you from heart disease, diabetes, and perhaps even cancer. Even so, Americans are not eating as many vegetables each day as dietary experts recommend.
Ear Candle- Sign up none
Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke..
© 2014Byron R. All Rights Reserved.